RETURNS & EXCHANGES
CORDOVA gladly accepts returns of unworn, unwashed, and undamaged full price merchandise with all original tags attached for a full refund within 14 days of delivery. Returns that are damaged, worn or altered may not be accepted and may be sent back to the customer.
If an item is marked as final sale, it is not eligible for refund, exchange, or store credit.
For all purchases, a prepaid, trackable, return shipping label will be provided to return your merchandise.
EXCHANGING & RETURNING ITEMS
It's free to exchange items for the same item in a different size or color based on stock availability. Shipping is complimentary on the exchanged item (for domestic orders).
All domestic orders ship with a PREPAID return mailing label. To ship an item back to CORDOVA please:
- Indicate on your invoice whether you are exchanging or returning the item(s).
- For returns: please indicate the reason for return on your invoice.
- For exchanges: please indicate the desired model/size. We recommend you contact customer service to place your exchange on hold so it does not sell out while we await your package. Please call or send an e-mail to email@example.com with the order number, the item, and size you would like on hold.
- Pack your item(s) and invoice into the return bag/cardboard box and affix the prepaid mailing label.
- Mail your package back to CORDOVA by drop your package at a USPS location without waiting in line (the label is pre-paid and requires nothing else on your end).
All EXCHANGES and RETURNS should be addressed to:
CORDOVA, 614 10th Ave W, Kirkland, WA 98033
Should you decide not to use the pre-paid USPS label provided to you with your order, CORDOVA is not responsible for the cost of return shipping. You must pay for insurance and tracking, should you decide to use a shipping method other than the USPS label provided with your order. CORDOVA is NOT responsible for packages lost in transit on returned items that are not sent with the USPS label provided in your order.
If you received an item as a gift, you may exchange it for a store credit to your www.cordova.co account (you will need to register your details). The amount is automatically deducted from your next purchase and will be valid for one year. To arrange a return, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
RECEIVING YOUR REFUND
We will send you an email when your return package is delivered back to our warehouse. Please note, returns do take us 3-10 business days to process upon reaching our facility. Once your return is processed and your refund is issued, you will receive a refund confirmation email. Refunds can take several business days to reflect on your credit card account. This varies depending on your financial institution.
Your refund will either be credited to the original purchaser's credit card or your CORDOVA account and will exclude original shipping costs in the case of expedited or international shipments (with the exception of faulty items).
Outside the USA, customs duties and sales taxes are non-refundable through CORDOVA. However, you may be able to recover these by contacting your local customs bureau directly. We recommend that you hire a customs broker if you wish to claim back duties on returned merchandise.
All items are quality controlled and checked for any faults before they are dispatched to customers. Should you receive an item that is damaged, please contact customer service immediately at email@example.com.