The Chamonix is inspired by the contrast of sleek silhouettes and exaggerated details of the 1970s. It’s full shearling sleeves, sustainably sourced from Toulouse, France are a tribute to the pillowy snow-covered evergreen trees that take on a majestic winter form, referred to as snow ghosts. The body of The Chamonix is made with beautifully woven Swiss fabric and finished with silver O-ring Italian hardware.
- Schoeller® Switzerland 4-way stretch, body slimming, fleeced lined fabric
- Water and wind repellent
- Breathable and heat retaining
- Bluesign® certified
- Sustainably sourced shearling from Toulouse, France
- Silver Italian Riri® O-ring hardware
- Merino wool interior knit cuffs
- Made by hand in New York
- Dry clean only
Model in size XS
Model Measurements: Height 5' 9”, Waist 24”, Bust 32”, Hips 35"